Places are limited so advanced booking is advised.
The Course includes access to the programme, refreshments, Certificate of Attendance.
Thursday 14th March 2019; Research Meeting
There is no Registration Fee to attend Thursday 14th March Research Meeting; Registration includes access to the Research Meeting, refreshments, course materials and Certificate of Attendance.
Friday 15th March 2019
There is a Registration Fee:
- Doctors £45.00
- Those in training and allied health professionals £35.00
We ask that you pre-register for the conference so we can cater for you. Registration includes access to the conference, refreshments, course materials and Certificate of Attendance.
The conference can only accept credit and debit card payments (but not AmEx)
- Registration for this Course is on-line.
- Bookings cannot be made by telephone.
For details on hotels located to easily travel to the venue, please click the following link
On Thursday evening we will be organising a friendly dinner in the centre of Birmingham. There will be limited availability so please indicate if you would like to join us and later we will let you know our plans.
Registration Cancellation Policy:
Cancellations should be made by E-Mail to the Conference Secretariat.
- Cancellations received up to and including 1st February 2019: full refund minus 25% administration charge.
- Cancellation received from 2nd February 2019: no refund.
- All approved refunds will be processed and issued 60 days after the Conference.
Joining Instructions will be issued by E-mail around 10 days before the Course.
Neither the Host, the Organisers nor the Course venue can accept responsibility for any loss or injury relating to participants. All participants are encouraged to obtain their own travel insurance policy to cover the unfortunate possibility of cancellation of Registration. A Cancellation Policy is in place as regards Registration (see above).